Trentham Estate The Family Moscato
- Region: Murray Darling, Australia
- Grape: Frontignac and Muscat
- Alcohol: 6%
- Volume: 750ml
- Tasting notes: Sweet white, light/spritzy, low alcohol
- Pale green straw in color with lifted aromatics of musk and tropical fruit. Light and sweet on the palate with juicy tropical fruit flavors. This Moscato is bottled with a light spritz which makes for a very refreshing style. Desserts are Moscato’s forte, pairing superbly with merigue and fruit based desserts. Also goes very nicely with a cheese platter.
- Awards: Bronze – 2020 ICC Sydney NSW Wine Awards